Terms of Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by its website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of its terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained herein are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Polyrheo’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Polyrheo’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” them on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by Polyrheo at any time. Upon termination of viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Your use of our website is at your own risk. This website may contain mistakes and inaccuracies. NEITHER POLYRHEO, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OF THIS WEBSITE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED IN ANY MANNER WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, EVEN IF STRONGWELL HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The materials on Polyrheo’s website are provided “as is”. Polyrheo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Polyrheo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of materials on its internet website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any web pages linked to this site.
Under no circumstances shall Polyrheo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Polyrheo’s internet site, even if Polyrheo, or any of its authorized representatives, has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Polyrheo’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Polyrheo does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Polyrheo may make changes to the materials contained on its website, at any time, without notice. Polyrheo does not, however, make any commitment to update its materials.
Polyrheo has not reviewed the sites posted onÂ its website, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Polyrheo, the representative site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Polyrheo’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.